- You MUST be at least 16 years of age to participate in this event.
- Pre-registration deadline is 7/06/17 and check-in is required.
- Rifles MUST be pre 1960, 30 caliber or bigger with NO optics or AR’s.
- Ear plugs and safety glasses are required for this competition. If you do not have your own, you may purchase them at Onsight Outdoors.
- The competition will begin on Thursday, 7/13/17 and continue on Friday, 7/14/17 and Saturday, 7/15/17.
THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE – RAIN OR SHINE
- Targets will be set at 25, 50, 75, and 100 yards with 5 timed and 5 untimed shots at each target. Shooting is standing offhand. NO benches or rest.
- Ties will be scored by the 100 yard target.
- First, Second and Third Place prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Sharp Shooter
Dinner and awards will be on Saturday, 7/15/17, at 4:30 pm. The registration fee of $75 will include one dinner ticket for the participant. If participants wish to bring a guest, or if you would like to come and observe the competition and wish to stay for dinner, dinner tickets are available for purchase for $15. GUESTS AND OBSERVERS ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO HAVE EAR PROTECTION.
** Please Note: This shoot will only take place if I have at least 25 participants. So open those closets and blow the dust off those old guns!! **
** NO refunds will be given if you pre-register and then don’t show up. **
Come on and join OnSight Outdoors with your old M-1 Garands, Mausers, 7.65 Jap Arisakas for a FUN shoot with prizes and not state sanctioned. Call Tim at Onsight Outdoors (989) 464-8134 or (248) 866-4150, or email:
email@example.com, for pre-registration and payment. Visa and Mastercard accepted. Location: 16885 County Rd. #628; Hillman, MI 49746.